Friday, January 2, 2009

Unfinished Projects

I love to begin new projects.  So many interests and so little time.  Many of my unfinished projects are sewing or fashion related.  However, many of them are not.  I have moved them across the United States and back again, from house to tiny apartment, and from storage to home.  My most recent move into the first home of my married life has made me try to re-evaluate my many unfinished projects again in order to see if they are still worth finishing.  Due to the fact that I have a difficult time getting rid of things, most of the projects are worth finishing (at least in my mind.)

In the past, space has been a major issue, but now I have an entire room devoted to arts and crafts.  What fun!  Right now, it is a mess.  So, my first project to finish this year will be:

1.  Clean up the craft room in order to make it functional

Here are a couple shots:



I hope that this blog will help me focus on unfinished and new projects.  A full listing of unfinished projects will follow soon.  Hopefully, I can turn them all into finished products.


No comments:

Post a Comment